A Glance Behind

You stand there,

clutching your magazines to your chest...

as if you are drowning and it is your life vest.

As if it gives life.

But it does, doesn't it?

These magazines contain the commands

from your masters,

Camouflaged as God, to you

the sheep

and to me,

the wolf

It gives warnings of impending and imminent death...

If i don't believe

what you believe.

You stand there and you judge me...

And everyone else who is too busy or who are just not interested in
listening to the

rambling thoughts of your masters.

You judge me,

because I'm not you

Anymore.

I'm not you anymore.

I no longer eat their spiritual 'food'

I no longer follow their rules

I am no longer a fool.

From their mass deception, I have broken free

Their traditions, no longer flow through me

I'm different

You say

"hmmm...what has she become?"

Well, could it be that I no longer allow my mind to be spoonfed with dung?

You judge me

Because I...Yes I THINK

and i think HARD

Systematically, critically, logically and truthfully

Thinking that is free from lies, cover ups, red herrings, slander,
over-simplification, free from judgementalism,

free from partiality,free from circular reasoning,

FREE FROM BULLSHIT!

You judge me because I now think for myself?

I've taken off that mask and burnt it to nothing,

Spread myself bare to life and love and laughter.

...you don't talk to me.

So, I will look you in your eyes,

smile

and walk on.

While hoping that some day,

some day soon,

You begin to think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Textual Analysis of Sam Selvon’sThe Cricket Match

Okinoshima Dream

My Greatest Challenge