International Love: Ugly Crying Once Again

One year ago, I was ugly crying in my apartment after saying good-bye to my kids at home.

Now, one year after, I am ugly crying in the school's bathroom after saying good-bye to my students here in Japan as I will switch schools next term.

Now, if this is a foreshadow of how all my Julys will be in the future, then I may need to reconsider my career choice. 

This was the first school that I visited when I came. I was also at this school when I saw snow for the first time. I made mistakes here and made friends here with both the teachers and students. I learned a lot here.

I never expected to feel the torrent of emotions that I felt.

These children are amazing. They are so smart, funny and so cool! I love them.

People always say that love knows no boundaries and I accepted it but I've now experienced it. We are so different and I don't even speak the language well but in a few short months, I was already ready to give my life to keep them safe and happy.

Love really knows no boundaries.








Comments

  1. Beautiful messages. Kids are kids everywhere in the world and take heart from the fact that you are/were an important influence in their life and you will still see em around town!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Textual Analysis of Sam Selvon’sThe Cricket Match

Okinoshima Dream

My Greatest Challenge